1. Why should I service my aircon when my aircon is still working fine?
Air conditioners require regular servicing to run at its optimal conditions. If you only wait till a serious problem develop, you may end up spending more on the repair.
2. What is the difference between general servicing and chemical wash?
General servicing is a regular check up for Air conditioners. It involves cleaning of the air filter, checking of gas level & airflow…etc.
Air conditioners should be serviced every 3 to 4 months.
Chemical wash is the process of cleaning the internal components of an air conditioner with chemical, removing the external cover and using chemical to wash the evaporator coil.
This is recommended for clients who have not done aircon servicing for above 6 months.
3. How frequent should aircon be serviced?
General Servicing: Every 3 to 4 months
Chemical Wash: Every 8 to 12 months
4. My aircon is not cold, what should I do?
This could be due to problems with the refrigerant. The aircon could be running low and require additional refrigerant to be added. This is most likely caused by a leak.
It is recommended to call an aircon maintenance company to check on the systems.
5. Do I have to service my Aircon even though I don’t use it frequently?
The answer is YES. To ensure that you have no problems switching your aircon back on, your aircon should receive regular seasonal maintenance.
6. My aircon is producing unpleasant odour, how do I get rid of this issue?
Bad odour from air conditioners can be due to a range of factors including leakage, electrical fault, pest infestation and damaged internal components. These odours are not only unpleasant, they can also cause health issue like asthma, allergies, skin irritations and many more!
7. Why do I need to top-up gas for my aircon?
Refrigerant is essential for the function of an aircon system. Without refrigerant, aircon units would merely be circulating hot air throughout to the room.
8. My aircon is making noises, how should I solve this?
If you hear loud buzzing noises from your aircon, it could be due to malfunctioning, loose parts, missing or broken components, refrigerant leak, vibrating compressor and many more. You should call an aircon maintenance company to check on the issue.
9. What is the pros and cons of a new aircon over second hand aircon?
The reason why consumers would choose a second hand air conditioner is because it is less expensive. Like any other products, second hand products are often cheaper than brand new. This is recommended for people on tight budget.
26 Sin Ming Lane
TEL: 6741 1919
WhatsApp: 9111 3939